Acroyoga Multilevel Workshop
Kick-off Acroyoga Foundations
- Date: Aug. 21, 2021
- Max. Participants : 18
|Full Workshop||CHF 60.-|
|2 Persons - Workshop||CHF 100.-|
- Address : Cambium Kunstraum || Wasserwerkstrasse 89, 8037 Zürich
- Door Open: 1:15 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Class: 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
If you are having fun, you are doing it right!
Acroyoga is an unique practice that cultivates trust, connection and playfulness. Especially in this 3-hour workshop you can get to know the versatility of Acroyoga. Across the YouTube channel and social media, you can get your tips and tricks to take your acroyoga practice to the next level. We'll pick you up on the mat where you got stuck at home.
The topic includes finding ease and learning interesting dynamic flows. Challenging variations for beginner to intermediate level.
We typically work in groups of 3-4 where one person is the base, one person is the flyer – performing yoga poses on top of the base’s legs! Upside down, funny moves! Then one or two person are the spotter, providing safety and support to both the base and the flyer.
Please note: Subject to change Corona mesasures may involve short-term adjustments to time, date and place.
- This workshop is suitable for people who have little or no experience in acroyoga. (Elementary to intermediate Level)
- Yoga helps but is not a prerequisite for participation in the course.