Handstand Multilevel Cycle
Ultimate Handstand Program with Boris
- Date: May 19, 2021 - June 9, 2021
- Max. Participants : 18
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.-|
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.-|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25.-|
- Address : Sporthalle Sihlfeld A || Sihlfeldstr. 165, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Join this third handstand cycle with Boris and work on your free standing or pressed handstand. Get tips and tricks from this great teacher! Boris is a professional arm balance performer with a background in circus school. It's a great opportunity to learn from him!
This class will help you improve your technique and build the physical and mental strength you need to balance on your head and hold your inversion positions. With the right tools, techniques and instruction, the path to a stable free handstand can be shortened.
What are the benefits of learning a Handstand?
- Handstand is an acrobatic pose and an aid in your acroyoga practice
- Great for shoulders, wrists, back and your core will become stronger
- Your reflexes will improve, even your ability to fall without hurting yourself.
- No physical contact
- 4 square meters per participant
- Teachers and students wear a mask
Please note: Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time, date and place.
- Previous Hansdtand training is an advantage to benefit from the lessons.
- 15 sec. Handstand on the wall is recommended.
- It is not necessary to have attended a previous cycle.