Acroyoga Intermediate II Cycle
- Date: June 16, 2021 - July 11, 2021
- · Outdoor! Wed. 16.6.21 - Bullingerhof
- Max. Participants : 12
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.-|
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.-|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25.-|
- Address : Sporthalle Sihlfeld A || Sihlfeldstr. 165, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
When your feet understand how to catch a flyer's hip and spin it around effortlessly you are ready for a new chapter of Acroyoga. ;)
Intermediate Level II is structured into 12 cycles that give you a full set of advanced and challenging Acroyoga topics. We will show you the right technique to get there in a safe and fun environment. The class builds on existing skills and has clear instructions, so it works as a good framework to reach new and harder tricks!
You will learn to release the hands of a flyer! Feel the adrenaline of new dynamic and flowy moves! Moreover, there will be a goal: Getting into a stable Hand to Hand, a must for static acrobatic positions. Believe us when we say that if you are able to stay in a handstad on the hands of another person, your Acroyoga practice will be taken to the next level.
The content of this Acroyoga cycle...
... is to learn some tricky Transitions to bring it to a bit different Acroyoga Flows. We will also have a look into some pretty Entrances and Exit for starting your Washing Machine.
- Teacher and student wear a mask. (indoor)
- Work in mini groups of max. 4 people each.
Please note: Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time and date.
- Reverse Star (Jump)
- Corkscrew (Both sides linked)
- Foot to Hand low (No spotter and free)
- Free Shoulderstand
Have to be able to do all these pose safe and stable.