Urban Acro Festival Policy
Your spot is confirmed after payment.
In case of cancellation the following costs are charged in % of the package price:
up to 25 days prior to the event:
24 to 15 days prior to the event:
14 to 1 day(s) prior to the event:
on the day of the Event or no-show:
*Modifications: handling fee for cancellation of CHF 40.-
If you cannot join the Event, you can happily sell or give your ticket to someone else. Let us know about the name change per your registration email. Thanks.
Urban Acro Festival
- I acknowledge that this acrobatic event is a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to: actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, coaches and/or producers of the event; lack of hydration, weather, and/or other natural conditions. I hereby assume all of the risks of participating in this event.
- I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently trained for participation in this event and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
- I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability (AWRL) form will be used by Urban Acro Festival, and the sponsors of the event in which I may participate and it will govern my actions and responsibilities at aid event.
- In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows: (A) Waive, release, and discharge from any and all liability disability personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind which may hereafter accrue to me or my traveling to and from this event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Urban Acro Festival, and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives and agents, the event sponsors and event volunteers, (B) indemnify and hold harmless all entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of my actions during this event.
- I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this event.
- I understand that at this event or related activities I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and/or assigns.
- This AWRL shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under the applicable law.
I hereby certify that I have read this document and I understand its content.