Acroyoga Intermediate II Cycle
Where were we again
- Date: May 23, 2021 - June 13, 2021
- · NO CLASS: Sunday, 23. May 2021 If you have a Abo, you will get a "recovery card" to join an other time the missed class.
- Max. Participants : 12
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70|
|Season Abo||CHF 380|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 300|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25|
- Address : Reebok CrossFit Zurich || Hardstr. 81, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
And here we go again. Little by little we can get back together but does anyone remember exactly where we left off?
In these 4 weeks we want to recapitulate the first 5 cycles of this intermediate level 2. We are going to do some washing machines, some icarian games, balances and hand to hand.
We will not lose the playfulness and the challenges, but this time maybe without a particular topic but more of an exploration. It is therefore also a great opportunity to see if Intermediate 2 is something for you.
Don't miss it!
- Teacher and student wear a mask.
Please note: Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time, date and place. If contact sports are not yet allowed in April, the whole cycle will be postponed until May.
- Reverse Star (Jump)
- Corkscrew (Both sides linked)
- Foot to Hand low (No spotter and free)
Have to be able to do all these Pose safe and stable.