Thai Massage Multilevel Cycle
Thai Massage Course
- Date: Nov. 22, 2021 - Dec. 13, 2021
- · No covid certificate required.
- Max. Participants : 12
|Student Education Cycle||CHF 140.-|
|Education Cycle||CHF 160.-|
- Address : Jugendkulturhaus Dynamo, Tanzdach || Wasserwerkstrasse 21, 8006 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:50 p.m. - 9:10 p.m.
- Class: 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
We are pleased to offer the 2nd Thai Massage Cycle with Gabe. It is a education program with additional material.
This compact basic course is 4 lessons long and is a great way to get started and do something good for yourself. You will learn creative transitions to lengthen the spine, hips and shoulders. You will also learn how to use your feet, hips and elbows to give and receive massages. Bring your friend or partner and learn great techniques and moves to relax quickly in daily life. Especially during the Christmas period, this can be a great opportunity!
He will show you his broad skills and techniques of Thai Massage. A great chance to learn from Gabe, an excellent Thai massage therapist. (over 12 years of experience) He fell in love with techniques from northern style thai massage combined with osteopathy, wuotai and cranio sacral.
This Cycle covers 8 hours and is followed by a video with all techniques. It's a great tool to remember and pratice the material after the classes.
- We will look at techniques using hands, feet, hips and knees.
- You learn possible relaxation positions and entry points, how you can move the body in a simplified way.
- In addition, you will get a basic knowledge about the anotomy of the body and phliosophy of Thai massage.
Bring to the class:
- blanket long sleeve
- comfortable clothes
- Yoga mat
Please note: Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time, date and place.
This Course requires you to have some experience in movement (yoga, acroyoga or any other) and a readiness to think out of the box.