Partner Acrobatics Advanced Cycle
Fine-tuning Hand to Hand
- Date: July 8, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- · CLASS: 8.7.2020 - Sporthalle A Kornhaus || Limmatstrasse 176, 8005 Zürich
- Max. Participants : 12
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.-|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.-|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25.-|
- Address : Josefswiese || outdoor, Josefswiese, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Acrobats come from all kinds of 'acro religions'. There are the Icarian junkies,
the "No hand to hand? Is it even acro?", the "Got to catch all the washing machine",
tuttifruttis, the promiscuous (acrobatically speaking ;-) ), the duos,
trios ... you name it.
From whichever of these corners you might come, there are just these few "basic advanced basics" that always need cleaning up. Those bascis, as well as a good warm up, are the first 45 minutes of our advanced class. What comes next depends on you and your partner's goals (and the extent of our acro knowledge). You can expect:
· a bunch of drills to get your crazy tricks
· some inspirational suggested tricks
· one or two candies to manage frustration <3
The content of this Acroyoga Cycle...
...is all about fine-tuning in hand to hand. Reverse regulars, different entries and exits, standing and L-basing we'll set different options all arround hand to hands base lines.
There is no guarantee that you will master all the skills taught during this Cycle. As always, subsequent practice will make it perfect.
Fixed training partner
Extended Foot to Hand in L-Basing (free - no spotter needed)