Handstand Tips and Tricks (SOLD OUT) - Handstand Multilevel Cycle
- Date: Dec. 2, 2020 - Dec. 9, 2020
- Max. Participants : 14
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25.00|
|Drop in - Corona Extra Class||CHF 20.00|
- Address : Sporthalle Sihlfeld A || Sihlfeldstr. 165, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:15 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Class: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Join this 2nd Handstand Block with Boris and work on your freestanding or press Handstand. Get tips and tricks from this awesome teacher! Boris is a professional arm-balance performer with background of circus school. It's an amazing opportunity to learn from him!
It's an open level class. No matter where you are but with a little experience in handstand it will be helpful to get the most out of this class!
This class will help you to improve your technique and build the physical and mental strength you need to find balance upside down and hold your inversions. With the appropriate tools, techniques and instruction, the journey can be shortened to get your free handstand stable.
What are the benefits to learn an Handstand?
- Handstand is an acrobatic pose and help in your acroyoga practice
- Great for shoulders, wrists, back and your core will get stronger
- Your reflexes will improve, even your ability to fall without injuring yourself.
- You will learn how to move your spine in a way you didn't realise it could
- We believe in, that challenging your mind with complex movement is the real secret to healthy life.
- It is fun and and build up your self-confidence. Plain and simple.
A little experience in handstands is helpful to get the most out of this class.