Explore more Flexibility - Flexibility Multilevel Cycle
- Date: Nov. 24, 2020 - Dec. 15, 2020
- Max. Participants : 14
|Drop in - Corona Extra Class||CHF 20.00|
- Address : TBZ Gym 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
This class works on improving your flexibility and mobility. You will learn through a bunch of exercises to increase your hip and back mobility, frontsplits, boxsplits and pike stretches. You will be encouraged to push your boundaries, while having fun together but with distance. Suitable for everyone, the exercises will be adapt to your level.
Join Naomi in this set of Flexibility classes! She is an amazing aerialist performer and soon to be in Montreal Circus school. She cannot be there due of Corona-Times. Lucky for us, we can still learn from her. Take this chance to stretch, stabilize, and strengthen your body.
Why joining a flexibility class?
A good flexibility and mobility increases your muscle function, decreases risk of injuries and relieves tension, moving will feel more smoothly in your training as well as daily live. Flexibility training is a good complementary for almost every sport, soccer, dancer, runner etc.
- No physical contact
- 4 square meters per participant
- Max. 15 person in the hall (incl. teacher)
- Teacher and Student wear a mask
- Keep the minimum distance of 1.5 meters
None. Level will be adjusted to personal goals.