Acroyoga Intermediate I Cycle
Exciting and fun Washing Machines
- Date: June 16, 2021 - July 11, 2021
- · Outdoor! Wed. 16.6.21 - Bullingerhof
- Max. Participants : 12
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.-|
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.-|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25.-|
- Address : Sporthalle Sihlfeld A || Sihlfeldstr. 165, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Our aim will be to give you a comprehensive introduction to all the material of Acroyoga Intermediate Level I. This means you will be able to connect different Acroyoga poses and leave the class with a full backpack of washing machines. You will go deeper in this practice by understanding and playing with some tricky static Acroyoga postures. Moreover, you'll get tipps and tricks on how to improve your practice and be able to share better with others. We teach with manageable progressions and clear instructions.
The content of this Acroyoga Cycle...
is to lear some funny but also bit demanding washing machines. Be surprised!
Classes include: Coaching in L-basing technique, transitions, flows, Acroyoga washing machines, sequences, inversions, foundations and drills, flexibility, and therapeutics.
- Teacher and student wear a mask. (indoor)
- Work in mini groups of max. 4 people each.
Please note: Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time and date.
- Star and Bat
- Back Bird and reverse Bird
- Supported-Shoulder Stand
Have to be able to do all these pose safe and stable.