- Cycle 9 - Catapult 2 - Acroyoga Intermediate I Cycle
- Date: Sept. 10, 2019 - Oct. 1, 2019
- Address : TBZ 5th Floor | Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 7:15 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Address : Reebok CrossFit Zurich | Hardstrasse 81, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Max. Participants : 16
- Policy : Acrolama Events - Please read
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70|
|Intensive Cycle Abo||CHF 150|
|Student Intensive Cycle||CHF 120|
|Season Abo||CHF 380|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 300|
|Intensive Season Abo||CHF 750|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 590|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25|
Cycle 9 - Catapult 2
We'll be looking into linking a few of the Icarians we did in Cycle "Catapult 1", add new different Icarian tricks and continue calibrating the Hand to Hands of Previous Cycle "Intro to Hand to Hand".
Icarian Straight Trows in: - Table - Throne - Bird
Simple LamaExploration of partner movement started in Chile, where he got introduced to Acroyoga in 2015. Since then, Acrobatics have become a fascination worth sharing.
Find smart ways to build up and overcome new challenges, learning how to support each other respectfully and give space for a personal rhythm, are stamps he wants to bring to his classes.
As a firm believer in what jams and strong communities can offer, one of his main focuses is to help build up the acro association in Zürich.