Start with the right Foot - Acroyoga Introduction Cycle
- Date: Oct. 19, 2020 - Nov. 11, 2020
- Max. Participants : 13
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.00|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.00|
|Season Abo||CHF 380.00|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 300.00|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25.00|
- Address : Jugendkulturhaus Dynamo, Tanzdach || Wasserwerkstrasse 21, 8006 Zürich
- Door Open: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Address : TBZ Gym 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Class: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Address : TBZ Hall 9th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Acroyoga is much more than just a movement practice. These classes are designed to improve communication, confidence and creativity. Our focus is to give you the best tools and learning strategies to get started in Acroyoga. You will leave the classes with a range of knowledge of short Acroyoga sequences and a solid understanding of the Acroyoga roles of "flying", "basing" and "spotting". Classes include: Coaching in L-basing technique, transitions, flows, washing machines, sequences, inversions, foundations and drills, flexibility, and therapeutics.
No previous knowledge in Yoga or Acroyoga necessary
Touching your toes is optional. ;-)