Kuala, Frogs and Monkey Flows - Acroyoga Intermediate I Cycle
- Date: Nov. 17, 2020 - Dec. 13, 2020
- Max. Participants : 12
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.00|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.00|
|Season Abo||CHF 380.00|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 300.00|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25.00|
- Address : Reebok CrossFit Zurich || Hardstr. 81, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Address : TBZ Gym 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Class: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Address : Sporthalle Sihlfeld A || Sihlfeldstr. 165, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Our aim will be to give you a comprehensive introduction to all the material of Acroyoga Intermediate Level I. This means you will be able to connect different Acroyoga poses and leave the class with a full backpack of washing machines. You will go deeper in this practice by understanding and playing with some tricky static Acroyoga postures. Moreover, you'll get tipps and tricks on how to improve your practice and be able to share better with others. We teach with manageable progressions and clear instructions. The content of this Acroyoga Cycle... is to lear some funny but also bit demanding washing machines. Calls for overcoming and trust is a big topic in this cycle. There is no guarantee that you will master all the skills taught during this cycle. As always, subsequent practice will make it perfect. Classes include Coaching in L-basing technique, transitions, flows, Acroyoga washing machines, sequences, inversions, foundations and drills, flexibility, and therapeutics.
-Star and Bat -Back Bird and reverse Bird -Supported Shoulder Stand Have to be able to do all these pose safe and stable.