Acroyoga Intermediate I Cycle
Koala, Frogs and Monkey Flows
- Date: May 18, 2021 - June 13, 2021
- · NO CLASS: Sunday, 23. May 2021 If you have a Abo, you will get a "recovery card" to join an other time the missed class.
- Max. Participants : 13
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70|
|Season Abo||CHF 380|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 300|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25|
- Address : TBZ Gym 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Address : Reebok CrossFit Zurich || Hardstr. 81, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Our aim will be to give you a comprehensive introduction to all the material of Acroyoga Intermediate Level I. This means you will be able to connect different Acroyoga poses and leave the class with a full backpack of washing machines. You will go deeper in this practice by understanding and playing with some tricky static Acroyoga postures. Moreover, you'll get tipps and tricks on how to improve your practice and be able to share better with others. We teach with manageable progressions and clear instructions.
The content of this Acroyoga Cycle...
is to lear some funny but also bit demanding washing machines. But after the long "Corona-Break", we want to start with familiar poses and movements. The feeling and trust is the basis for Acroyoga washing machines.
Classes include: Coaching in L-basing technique, transitions, flows, Acroyoga washing machines, sequences, inversions, foundations and drills, flexibility, and therapeutics.
- Teacher and student wear a mask.
Please note: Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time, date and place. If contact sports are not yet allowed in May, the whole cycle will be postponed one month.
- Star and Bat
- Back Bird and reverse Bird
- Supported-Shoulder Stand
- Have to be able to do all these pose safe and stable.