Acroyoga Introduction Cycle
Fundamentals to Acro Flows and Handstand
- Date: May 17, 2021 - June 9, 2021
- Max. Participants : 12
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70|
|Season Abo||CHF 380|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 300|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25|
- Address : TBZ Hall 9th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Address : Jugendkulturhaus Dynamo, Tanzdach || Wasserwerkstrasse 21, 8006 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:45 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Class: 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Address : TBZ Gym 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Class: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Acroyoga is much more than just a movement practice. These four classes are designed to improve communication, confidence and creativity. Our focus is to give you the best tools and learning strategies to get started in Acroyoga and Handstand.
You will leave the classes with a range of knowledge of short Acroyoga sequences and a solid understanding of the Acroyoga roles of "flying", "basing" and "spotting".
Coaching in L-basing technique, transitions, flows, washing machines, sequences, inversions, foundations and drills. Flexibility or therapeutics in the end to finish the class.
- Teacher and student wear a mask.
Please note: Subject to change. Corona measures may involve short-term adjustments to time, date and place. If contact sports are not yet allowed in May, the whole cycle will be postponed one month.
- No previous knowledge in Yoga, Acroyoga or Handstand necessary
- Touching your toes is optional. ;-)