Flying with Technic - Acroyoga Introduction fas fa-cogs
- Date: April 28, 2020 - May 22, 2020
- Max. Participants : 12
- Policy : Acrolama Events - Please read
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90.00|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70.00|
|Intensive Cycle Abo||CHF 150.00|
|Student Intensive Cycle||CHF 120.00|
|Season Abo||CHF 380.00|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 300.00|
|Intensive Season Abo||CHF 750.00|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 590.00|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25.00|
- Address : TBZ 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 7:15 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Address : Quartierzentrum Schütze Flex 4 || Heinrichstrasse 238, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 7:45 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Address : Tanzszene || Brunngasshalde, 3011 Bern
- Door Open: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Acroyoga is much more than a movement practice. This classes are designed to improve communication, confidence and creativity. Our focus is giving you the best tools and learning strategies to get started in Acroyoga. You will leave the classes with a range knowledge of short acroyoga sequences and a great understanding of the acroyoga roles of "flying", "bases" and "spotting". Classes include: tuition in L-basing technique, transitions, flows, washing machines, sequences, handstand and headstand, foundations and drills, flexibility, therapeutics.
No partner required
No previous knowledge in yoga or acroyoga necessary