- Dynamic Foot to Hand Drills 1 - Partner Acrobatics Advanced Cycle
- Date: Jan. 7, 2020 - Jan. 29, 2020
- Address : TBZ 5th Floor | Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 7:15 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Address : Quartierzentrum Schütze | Heinrichstrasse 238, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Max. Participants : 12
- Policy : Acrolama Events - Please read
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70|
|Intensive Cycle Abo||CHF 150|
|Student Intensive Cycle||CHF 120|
|Season Abo||CHF 380|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 300|
|Intensive Season Abo||CHF 750|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 590|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25|
Dynamic Foot to Hand Drills 1
Acrobats come in all and various flavors. There are the icarian yonkies, the "no hand to hand ? is it even acro?", the "got to catch all the WM", tuttifruttis, the promiscuous (acrobatically talking ;-) ), the duos, trios ... you name it.
From whichever of this flavors you come from, there are just this bunch of "basic advanced" needed to clean up. Those, and a good warm up, are the first 45 min of our advanced class. What comes next depends on you and your partners goals (and the extend of our acro knowledge). You can expect:
· a bunch of drills to get your crazy tricks
· some inspirational suggested tricks
· one or two candys to manage frustrations <3
Prerequisites of Intermediate II
Whips - Expresso shot
Icarian - Straight Thrown in Throne and Bird
Standing - Extended Foot to Hand (free - no spotter needed)
Standing - 2 Man High (no walking and free - no spotter needed)
Standing - Bird or Side Star and Foot to Hand (Can have spotter and any entrance)
Simple LamaExploration of partner movement started in Chile, where he got introduced to Acroyoga in 2015. Since then, Acrobatics have become a fascination worth sharing.
Find smart ways to build up and overcome new challenges, learning how to support each other respectfully and give space for a personal rhythm, are stamps he wants to bring to his classes.
As a firm believer in what jams and strong communities can offer, one of his main focuses is to help build up the acro association in Zürich.