Tame some Crawlies - Acroyoga Intermediate I Cycle
- Date: Feb. 4, 2020 - March 7, 2020
- · NO CLASSES: Sun. 23.2. / Tue. 25.2 / Wed. 26.2. Winter Acro Festival (www.acrofestival.ch)
- Max. Participants : 12
- Policy : Acrolama Events - Please read
|Cycle Abo||CHF 90|
|Student Cycle Abo||CHF 70|
|Intensive Cycle Abo||CHF 150|
|Student Intensive Cycle||CHF 120|
|Season Abo||CHF 380|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 300|
|Intensive Season Abo||CHF 750|
|Student Season Abo||CHF 590|
|Drop in - Single Class||CHF 25|
- Address : Reebok CrossFit Zurich || Hardstrasse 81, 8004 Zürich
- Door Open: 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Class: 6:15 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
- Address : TBZ 5th Floor || Sihlquai 101, 8005 Zürich
- Door Open: 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Class: 7:15 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Our aim will be to give a comprehensive introduction to all the material of Acroyoga Intermediate Level I. This means you will be able connect different Acroyoga poses together and get out of the class with a full pack of washing machines. We are going to go deeper in our practice by understanding and playing with some difficult static Acroyoga postures. Moreover you'll get tips and tricks on how to improve your practice and be able to share better with others. We teach with managable progressions and clear instructions. The content of this Acroyoga Cylce is to lear some funny but also bit demanding washing machines. Calls for overcoming and trust is a big topic in this cycle. We are not guaranteeing that you will master all the skills taught during this cycle. As always, subsequently practice will make it perfect. Classes include: tuition in L-basing technique, transitions, flows, acroyoga washing machines, sequences, handstand and headstand, foundations and drills, flexibility, therapeutics.
No regular Acroyoga partner required Turn the Throne Barell Roll Star, Ninja Star Supported Shoulder Stand